Something To Ponder.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I keep staring at this white platform. What i'm gonna write this time?? Do i need to write? Yea i need to,coz it give me unexplainable satisfaction. Recently i realize that my passion of writing is a bit downgraded. I don't have a clear explaination why this happen. Still i love to write..love to "conteng-conteng" and love to tell all the "merapu-rapu-thing"...

Ok then... i think i would like to quote a few phrases from a book i just read (though i haven't finish the book anyway..hehehe)

"Too many times we pray for ease, but that's a prayer seldom met. What we need to do is pray for roots that reach deep into the eternal, so when the rains fall and the winds blow, we won't be swept under."

Yea,i just realized,whenever i pray, i pray that Allah will ease all my works, my life and everything in this world and hereafter. I seldom pray for being given a strength, so that i can face the hurdle in my life. I seldom do that. What if He want to test me? Instead He eases all my life, He gives some hardship, will i be able to face that hardship if my innerside is not strong enough?? Of course not! But for me, no matter how big the trouble is, as long as we remember Allah, and we strongly believed in Him, insyaAllah..we will not going to stray from His path, and He will absolutely give His Guidance to His slave to face it.

When things going wrong, then we started to pray. That what we do, and that what i do. Back to the phrases above. In my life, when i'm stumble, then i remember to pray for that strength which i think, my action is a bit late. Not a bit, but very late. Poor me! But Alhamdulillah,for me, stumble in my life does'nt mean that everything is over, i'm done, and that's it. It's actually a beginning of everything. I started to learn a value of it. I started to appreciate everything that came across me. I started to wake up from my 'long sleep'. I started to open my eyes and i know, it is not stumble that i met, but a ladder to a success.

Chewahhh!! Pandai pulak aku mereka ayat. Eh,wait!!! that one i'm not creating. But i read it somewhere. Don't remember where. It said, "Failure is a ladder to a success". You guys must have heard this la. rite?

Alhamdulillah, enough for today's entry, don't have any idea dah to "conteng-conteng" lagi. hihihi.

For anyone who's waiting for my "Aku Bulan dan Kau Bintang Part2" , Sorry for not posting it yet, still in the process of editting and writing the story, a bit busy la this week and last week. So, hope u guys can wait and wait and wait.... and thank you for waiting. huhuhu. "As-Sabru Minal Iman". Sabar itu separuh daripada Iman..

Ngengada je aku nih..buat announcement cam gempak jek. macam la ramai orang tunggu nak baca citer tu..hahaha.. Whatever la, as long as i get that satisfaction of writing. Full Stop.

"JANGANLAH KITA HIDUP UNTUK MENDERITA DI AKHIRAT"

WaAllahualam
Wasalam

0 comments:

 

Browse